Case Study Report
Udine Greenways - M&M
- Introduction and background
- Aim and objectives of the case study
- Communication and confidence-building measures 3.1. How did the intermediary communicate and engage SMEs?
3.2. What aspects worked and what didn't work?
- The DE event 4.1. The participants
4.2. The sectors represented
4.3. The event and the DE approach used
4.4. Previous DE experiance
- Case study outputs 5.1. The outputs fromthe event
5.2. Is the event expected to lead to further collaboration?
5.3. Were the intended objectives of the DE event achieved?
- Impacts on intermediaries and SMEs
- Learnings from the DE event: what worked?
- Learnings from the DE event: what didn't work?
- The impacts of contextual factors 9.1. The impact of local, regional and national contextual factors
9.2. What support for the conceptual framework set out in the literature review?
- Implications for the executive education programme
- Implications for creating SME DE networks
- Implications for policy
- Appendix 1
- Appendix 2
- Appendix 3
- Appendix 4
- Appendix 5
- Appendix 6
You can download the case study report below.